So You've Listed Your Home - What Happens Next?
1. The day you sign the listing on your property, it is loaded onto the Toronto Real Estate Board MLS system.
2. The sign is ordered to be placed on your lawn.
3. Arrangements are made regarding showing instructions and these are coordinated with our office and the appointment desk so that all parties are aware of any special restrictions, etc.
4. Pictures are then taken and a feature sheet is produced to leave at the property for potential purchasers viewing the property.
5. Advertising copy is written in preparation for a full colour ad to be placed in the local papers.
6. On the first Tuesday following the day of listing, an open house is scheduled to introduce your home to the other real estate offices in the area.
7. After two weeks on the market, we will do an evaluation of the activity and provide you with feedback from all showings up to that point, including any comments regarding price, condition, etc. to let you know exactly where you stand.
8. Weekly showing reports will follow until you receive an offer satisfactory to you.